Friday, July 13, 2012

What To Do In South Florida

I wish I would of started posting this blog at the beginning of Summer, but better late than never! My objective is to do bring the obvious and not so obvious things to do for Kids and Families in Broward County and the South Florida Region.
As a Mom of 2 girls, 6 and 4, I am always looking for great stuff for them and our Family to do- and the cheaper the better!
I am intending on posting things to do a week at a time- but will also include daily posts of things that fly across my desk. Having said that, please send me a message and inform me of things that I may (and will) miss. I am hoping to make this the go-to resource for Mom's!
I have a variety of things I am already plugging into the calander, but am still working on a full week planned out- next week it should be here!
Here are a couple of things going on this weekend July 14th-15th:
FREE Lowe's Build and Grow for kids on Saturday July 14th and Sunday July 15th

This weekend they are building a character from Kung Fu Panda. My girls have been going all summer to these workshops and LOVE it! Click on the Link and sign your kiddo's up for the Lowe's closest to you.


Miami Art Museum is FREE on Saturday July 14th (and every 2nd Saturday of each month)

Every Second Saturday / Free to the public
Art projects, 1-4pm / Family tours 2 p.m.
This monthly program for drop-in visitors features hands-on activities for children and adults. Second Saturdays also include guided tours and occasional guest artists. This is a fun-filled afternoon for families to explore the museum, learn something new, create art and enjoy time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment